How to Look Hot and Sexy Without Trying Too Hard
Are you tired of just being pretty? When another girl walks in the room, do you lose his attention? It’s time to learn how to look sexy and hot. I’m all for a man loving the natural me, but a few quick changes can make a world of a difference.
After all, why not accentuate your assets?
I’m going to show you how to:
- Regain your confidence.
- Use body language to look hot.
- Make him stare and keep him interested.
Are you ready? Let’s get to it!
Do You Lack the Single Most Sexist Thing – Confidence?
Before you go out and go on a shopping spree trying to buy that one dress that will make his jaw drop, there’s one thing I want to tell you – it will never be as sexy as confidence. I’m going to let you in on something I learned from a little program called Capture His Heart.
Using the “catnip principle” is the fastest way for you to go from normal to sexy.
Why? Well, we all know that catnip will drive a cat crazy. Right? The same intense desire and drive that cats experience is what happens to men when you have confidence. If you want to know exactly what attracts men, it’s always going to be confidence. That’s never going to change.
This is easier said than done – right? After years of telling yourself you’re not pretty enough or not being able to take a compliment, it can be hard to switch to “miss confident”.
Trust me – I had the same exact problem. Confidence is scary.
However, if you want to be sexy, you must cease the moment. Let’s discuss a few minor things you can do right now to boost your confidence and sex appeal:
- Note All of Your Attributes: Skinny, fat, tall or short, everyone has attributes that attract another person. Write all of these attributes down, and use them as a memory scrapbook.
- Learn to Love Compliments: When someone compliments you, smile and take it all in. Don’t make the fatal mistake of saying “yeah right,” or worse, making it into a joke.
- Do Something for You: That’s right! Do something for you. Sleep naked, wear sexy underwear, do your makeup a certain way – it doesn’t matter. What makes you feel sexy and confident? Whatever it is – do it.
Confidence is sexy. Confidence won’t make him fall in love, but it will make him want you more.
If you want to reel him even more, it’s time to know how to look hot with body language.
Are You Completely Lost When It Comes to Body Language?
Do you want to know how to be seductive? It’s all in your eyes.
Your eyes are extremely powerful, and when used the right way, they can turn you from “plain Jane” to “hot” in an instant. It’s not rocket science, but it is something most of us girls tend to neglect.
Brown, green, blue – it really doesn’t matter what color eyes you have. You can work them to get a guy’s attention and be instantly more attractive.
There are a lot of ways you can use your eyes, but I’ll just give you a taste of two amazing techniques that I’ve used personally:
- The Instant Gaze: When the two of you are in the same room together, gaze at him just a little longer than you normally would. You want him to feel connected, and you want him to know you’re looking.
- Take a Tour: Have you ever had a man “check you out” with just his eyes? Of course you have. This is what you want to do to your crush. It doesn’t have to be as obvious, but start by looking at his face. Then, start looking at his collarbone. And if you’re feeling feisty, put your hand on his shoulder. You can continue down to his “mini-me” if you’re really adventurous.
Your eyes are exactly how to make him desire you without uttering a single word. Try it!
Now, I don’t want you to think your eyes are the only way to get a man to notice you. There are a lot of other body signals you can put out there. A few of my favorites are:
- Gently biting your lip.
- Sliding your chair closer to him.
- Licking your lips.
- Walk slowly by him using your “Honey and Cream” walk.
The Honey and Cream walk is a little secret I learned from Claire Casey that drives a man wild. You know – you need to flaunt it – but do it nice and slowly as you walk by.
Do You Make Him Stare?
Let’s be honest: every girl wants a guy to stare. Even if you’re not interested in him, a stare is always welcomed. However, when the one guy you want to be checking you out isn’t, it’s time to kick it up a notch.
There are three little ways to do this:
1. Dress to Impress
Do you want to know how to feel more confident? Dress in something that will take his breath away. Sure, you can strut your stuff in a thong, but at this point, he will likely already be in your bed. Instead, you want something a little more practical and a lot classier.
I can’t tell you what looks good on you, but I can give you some pointers on clothes that look good on any woman:
- Sleeveless tops.
- Thigh-high stockings.
- Shorts and skirts.
Showing your back and collarbones is sexy. If you have nice legs, make sure to accentuate this feature. Use your assets.
2. Smell Divine
Men love the scent of a woman. It’s one of the senses that will keep you permanently in his mind. You want to use:
- Body lotions.
- Scented shampoos.
Every women has her “own” scent. Guys will always think of you when they smell the vanilla shampoo you use, or the fancy perfume you always wear.
3. Eat Sensually
Finally, you have him in the same room as you, staring you up and down, and smelling the air every time you make a move. Now, it’s time to make him wiggle in his chair. How? By eating your food like you’re making love.
Of course, don’t devour your steak and look like a pig.
Instead, there are certain foods that are meant to be sensual:
- Ice cream
The list goes on and on. Suck on the end of a strawberry moaning softly at how delicious it is. Lick your ice cream slowly, and let the chocolate melt in your mouth. It’s all about slow, sensual eating that will have him imagining you doing the same exact thing to him.
You don’t need to be the blond bombshell or the girl that has legs for miles to look hot. You can get him to commit with subtle changes. Once you know how to look hot, the rest will slowly fall into place.
Want to know more about Capture His Heart? Click here to read my in-depth review – you won’t be sorry.