3 Sneaky Ways To Make Someone Fall Madly In Love With You
Want to learn how to make someone fall in love with you? The truth is that there’s no spell, ritual, chant or voodoo magic that can make him love you. But there are a few tricks that women have been using for centuries to get men to fall head over heels in love with them and finally get them to commit.
I’m going to share a few of these tricks with you and show you:
- How to make him fall in love with you
- How to make him want to marry you
- How to make him commit
But before we dive into the details, you need to step back and think about whether or not you really want to make him fall for you. Because once you hook him in, it’ll be hard to get him to leave you alone.
Do Really You Want Him to Fall in Love With You? Is He Even Marriage Material?
Do you really want to make him to fall in love with you? Ask yourself a few simple questions to find out if he’s really marriage material and worth your time.
- Do you trust him completely?
- Does he value and respect your opinion?
- Does he make you feel sexy and confident?
- Do you have great sexual chemistry?
- Are you both open and honest with each other?
- Does he share the same values as you?
If the two of you have great chemistry and want the same things in life; if you want to finally make him fall in love with you and want to marry you – then it’s time to move onto the three steps below.
How to Make a Guy Fall in Love & Get Him to Commit
Ladies, I’m going to be honest – there’s no magic trick, voodoo ritual or spell to make someone fall in love with you. And that’s good news because the things that really do work are things you have control over – like how you carry yourself and what you do (or don’t do) when you’re together. In just three steps, you can make a guy fall for you, and then get him to commit.
1. Be Mysterious To Make Him Crave You More
Why do men drool over beautiful foreign women? One reason: mystery. Men love mysterious women. It keeps them interested. And it triggers that “chase it” mechanism that’s built into their DNA.
Think about it – if a man knows every little detail of your life, there’s nothing left to look forward to or excite him. The chase was short, and he’s already won his prize. But when a woman is mysterious, he’ll do everything he can to uncover her secrets and learn what makes her tick.
So, how can you maintain that aura of mystery that will make him want you more? Don’t share everything with him. Keep some things to yourself and be independent. Hang out with your girlfriends.
So, how can you maintain that aura of mystery that will make him want you more?
- Don’t share everything with him. Keep some things to yourself and be independent.
- Hang out with your girlfriends.
- Maintain your private routines or hobbies.
If he asks you about your personal routines or how you know so much about something, flash him a beautiful mysterious smile. What he doesn’t know won’t kill him – but it will drive him wild.
Now, let’s get one thing straight: being mysterious isn’t the same thing as being guarded. You don’t want to withhold everything from him. Share important things, but keep those little details to yourself.
Men love mystery. But if he feels like he has to break through Fort Knox to get to know you, he’s going to run the other way. You don’t want to be an unconquerable mountain. You want to be a winding path whose next turn is still a mystery to him.
2. Don’t Be at His Beck and Call
Are you working round the clock to work him over? It’s time to take a break and give him some breathing room.
Remember ladies, he wants to chase you. If you’re fawning all over him, the chase is already over – and he’s going to get bored fast.
If you’re doing any of the following things, STOP immediately:
- You’ve stopped going on dates and just hang out at home.
- You’ve stopped hanging out with your girlfriends.
- You call him pet names all the time.
- You call him several times a day.
- You’ve stopped dating other guys.
It’s time to pull back the reins, and let him see just how valuable you are. Your availability is limited, and if he’s serious, he has to jump on the commitment bandwagon.
By pulling back, you’ll trigger his need to chase you. And you’ll automatically bring back that aura of mystery that will make him desire you and fall for you.
It’s time to start:
- Spending more time with your friends and family – not his
- Working on what makes you happy
- Spending time on hobbies
- Learning and growing
Start living your life – which is something you should have been doing all along. Men don’t know what they have ‘till it’s gone. Take yourself away from him, and see how quickly he comes running back, professing his love for you.
3. Stay Sexy
What happens to couples who’ve been dating for a while? They get lazy. They stop working to make the other person happy, and they stop being sexy.
Sensuality and sex are a huge factor in the success of a relationship. And let’s be honest – this is something that’s very important to guys. But it should be important to you too. When the sex is smokin’ hot, the relationship is more intimate and communication levels are through the roof.
If your sex life has gone from sizzling to simmering, it’s time to heat things up. And it all starts with a little devilish planning.
- Look the part. Women go the extra mile to get dressed up and look sexy when a relationship is fresh and new. But once we get comfortable, they stop doing these things. It’s time to ditch the clothes that make you feel frumpy or don’t fit, and start wearing things that make you feel sexy and look hot. When you feel sexy, you ooze with confidence – and his heart will swoon.
- Be spontaneous. If your sex feels more “routine” than “fireworks,” it’s time to start being more spontaneous.
- Tease him. Tell him what the two of you are going to do later, or send him naughty text messages throughout the day. Teasing is a lot like chasing. You’re giving him a taste of what he could have, but making him wait – and work – for the goods.
Making him fall in love isn’t rocket science, but it will take some time and effort on your part. If you do it right, he’ll never know what hit him.
You can learn more about these techniques and discover new ways to make him fall for you in the Capture His Heart series.